JVC Spiral Tips






Everyone seems to have a preference, thankfully in the works of portable audio one area is fairly painless.

Silicone or foam? 

There are benefits and minuses to both.

Personal comfort and sonic signature preferences play a big part.

Foam is an easy choice as most use Comply.

Silicone is a harder choice as there are many brands, shapes and choices.

I have found JVC Spiral Tips to my favorite. To me they seem to strike a good balance between foam and silicone signature and I am able to get a decent seal with them.

It did take time, trial and error and many purchases...

I am not claiming these tips to be the best for all, I am just sharing my small insignificant journey. One that other ls may relate to.

It is a happy thing to find the right ones for oneself.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post